We understand that good business management justifies owning a part of the equipment and tools you need, but there are many factors you should consider before deciding whether to buy or rent.
- AVAILABILITY – Renting gives you the right equipment for the job.
- NO MAINTENANCE COSTS – Full maintenance is included on daily equipment rentals.
- OCCASIONAL JOB NEEDS – Renting is the quick and simple answer to your equipment and tools needs.
- ADAPTABILITY – Rented equipment gives you more variety in the type of jobs you can handle.
- BREAKDOWNS – With rented equipment there is no down-time; all you need to do is make quick equipment exchange and you are back in business.
- CONSERVATION OF CAPITAL – Renting equipment saves your capital resources for more profitable uses.
- COST CONTROL IMPROVES – Renting allows you to know the true cost of the equipment.
- NO STORAGE SPACE IS NEEDED – Your rental center of your storage warehouse.
- OBSOLESCENCE ELIMINATED – Equipment is constantly changing. Renting your equipment means you always have well-maintained, up-to-date equipment ready to deal with the toughest hob conditions.
- INVENTORY CONTROL IMPROVES – No more need to stock spare parts or accessories. Your rental center takes care of the problem.
When your equipment or tool needs are consistent year-round you should probably buy. However, when your equipment needs are by the hour, day, week, month or season, then renting is the perfect solution for your equipment and tool needs.
Reasons to Rent
"Because the fleet is not used all the time"
Renting helps to avoid the burden of excessive investment, maintenance and other costs. Renting provides you with the equipment when you need it and so is more efficient than purchasing and watching your assets depreciate in value while they are not in use, thus improving your balance sheet. Furthermore there are fiscal incentives in some European countries to renting too!
"The right product when you need it"The equipment rental industry has the specific product for the specific job leading to efficiency gains. Equipment is regularly maintained and renting ensures a high quality and reliability of the product when on site.
"You use it when you need it"
Renting provides you and your business with flexibility allowing you to rent for the short, medium and long-term. Services include trained and experience professionals using the correct machines for your situation and tasks. They are also able to undertake on-site repairs further reducing your costs.
Norms & Regulation
"Be safe, just rent it, avoid the risk"
The industry is well regulated and controlled providing you with peace of mind. Furthermore the outsourcing of product responsibility and legal compliance costs means that your risk is minimised.